Thursday, May 8, 2014

UFO Senshi Dai Apolon 1-13 Batch Torrent

It's about time I make a batch torrent for the first 13 episodes of UFO Senshi Dai Apolon, so here it is.  All of the currently subbed episodes can be found here.  If you have downloaded the episodes from the individual torrents or from DDLs, you can use them to seed.

One small note:  Episode 05 has a slight error in its file name.  It should be listed as "[LUURAH]UFO_Senshi...", it's listed as "[LUURAH}UFO_Senshi...".  Just change the "}" to a "]", and it should be able to seed just fine.

UFO Senshi Dai Apolon:  1-13 Batch Torrent
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=552200&showfiles=1

2 comments

  1. In case I haven't said it before, thank you. This show is a sort of window to my childhood, and I can't wait to show this to my little brother.

    ReplyDelete

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.