Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Once again, this has nothing to do with my projects, but...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-16/discotek-adds-devilman-tv-cardcaptor-sakura-film-jin-roh-dallos

While this has nothing to do with the projects I'm working on, I wanted to share this.  Once again, Discotek Media has licensed another classic anime from the 1970's.  This time, it's Go Nagai's Devilman TV series from 1972. 

Mazinger Z, Cutie Honey and now Devilman... Go Nagai's three most well-known titles!  It's amazing that more classic titles are being released to the masses.  Be sure to pick this up once it's finally released state-side.  I know that'll be up on my shopping list.

Let's hope for more classics to be released in English to the masses.  As Nanto of The Skaro Hunting Society mentioned once, "We truly live in a time of wonders..."

No comments

Post a Comment

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.