Sunday, June 24, 2012

Status Update for Luurah Productions

I am sure you have seen the lack of activity that has occurred within the last few months.  Let me assure you that this project is not dead.  I have been active with this site's projects, I just haven't had the chance to post.

Progress is being made with both Daltanious and Mach GoGoGo, but Dai Apolon and Ga-Keen has hit a snag.  They are without translators, and I need someone who can translate the dialogue.  If anyone out there is willing to help with these projects, feel free to contact me.

Furthermore, I am in need of more Quality Checkers.  While I do have one, she has been swamped with RL stuff, and I could use more help in that department.  Contact me if you are willing to help as a Quality Checker.

4 comments

  1. I think this site is down as well. I hope you well come back to finish Daltanious first not to translate a lot of series at once...

    Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but this site is not down.

      Delete
  2. I love your work too much but since there is no new episode for a long long time So it is down at least for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fansubbing takes time, especially since we're taking time out of our day to do this. So it doesn't come out every week? Get over it. /rant

      Delete

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.