Sunday, September 25, 2011

New versions of 8 - 11 (and I reposted the links to Ep12 v2)

Finally, I finished revising episodes 8 to 11.  This should have these episodes compliant with the "TV Safe Area".  I'm putting up the links to Episode 12 (v2) just so it'll be in the same place with the other links.

Let's just hope these won't be needing another revision, as well.

Now I can resume work on Episode 13 (which, to my knowledge, still in QC mode).

Episode 8:  I Need a Mother... (v2)
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=248293

Episode 9:  Fighting, Fighting, and Crying (v2)
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=248324

Episode 10:  The Destination of a Grain of Hatred (v2)
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=248295

Episode 11:  The Last Residents of Tokyo (v2)
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=248297

Episode 12:  Save Sanae!  The Dreaded Space Virus (v2)
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=245579

5 comments

  1. Excellent work so far, do you think you might do batch torrents at some point? I'm getting via MU atm but later on for people it might attract more fans with easy batching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A batch torrent? I might do that some time in the future. I don't know when. Probably when I've finished subbing all 47 episodes, but that's way in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, i want to thank you for making this great project. Is great to have Daltanious subtitled.

    Now, I've downloaded twice the episode 9 in torrent and looks like the file is damaged... it doesn't even open.

    Episode 12 also downloaded by torrent, doesn't include the subtitles. Looks like you posted the RAW version only.

    And, the multiupload links of all the episodes... well, i've tried a lot of times and in different days and they don't even load the page.

    Please, take this as an advise, an update of your links not a demand or something. I respect your work but is really frustrating to have finally found these great series, somebody who is subtitling it and then not being able to download the episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. About the ep. 12 with no subs., well i was wrong, sorry. It does have the subs. Looks like i have to check my player options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello great contribution, I wanted to know if other accounts subtitles for this series is that I count 12 dvd are Italian edition and I want to add subtitles in English and let me know if you have all the subtitle of the series. Thank you.

    my email is: cusfm217@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.