Thursday, September 8, 2011

Episode 4 has been revised yet again *grumble, grumble*


Remember the treatment I gave to Episode 3?  This time, it was Episode 4 to receive another revision.  I gave it the same treatment I gave Ep3:

condensed several lines
adjusted timing codes
adjusted sub placements

Hopefully, this will be the last time I have to go over that episode again with a fine tooth comb.

As for the other earlier episodes, what I said still applies.  If it happens, it happens.

Episode 4:  Kento, Emperor of the Future (v3)
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=243810

Note:  Links removed

1 comment

  1. I definitely understand know how time-consuming it can be to go through the same episodes over and over again. I just wanted to let you know how much I really appreciate your extra effort towards tightening up and making improvements on these episodes.

    ReplyDelete

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.