Saturday, September 3, 2011

Episode 3 has been revised yet again *grumble, grumble*



I went ahead and made yet ANOTHER revision of Episode 3 of "Daltanious: Robot of the Future".  This time, I adjusted time codes, condensed several lines, and fixed several lines that were appearing out of place.  Also, this has one of the lines from the ending song "Kento Otoko Iki" fixed.

The line has been changed from...
"I have the essence of a man because I'm a real city boy"
to the line...
"I have the essence of a man because I've lived in a ruined city"

Episode 3:  Arise, Space Lion! (v5)
[BitTorrent]http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=242550

I might do this same treatment for episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6, but do not hold me to that.  I'm not a big fan of going over previously translated episodes and making changes.  If it happens, it happens.

Note:  Links removed

No comments

Post a Comment

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.