Saturday, July 16, 2011

Grand Opening of Luurah Productions

Welcome to the grand opening of "Luurah Productions"!  In here, I shall be showing off my venture into the fansubbing genre.  My first project right now will be of the 1979 super robot anime, Mirai Robo Daltanious.  (It shall be released under the title "Daltanious: Robot of the Future".)

For those who want to know what the show is all about, I suggest reading this article on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daltanious

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the videos to come.  Thank you for reading.

P.S.:  All rights to "Mirai Robo Daltanious" belong to their respective copyright holders.  All fansubs are not for sale, rent, or any kind of profit.

2 comments

  1. I have a question: are you guys going to do JUST mecha series, or are you open to other genres of anime? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, I'm just focusing on this one series. I might consider other projects in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.