Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rise Up in a War!

At last, the first episode is released!  So begins the series with the episode, "Rise Up in a War!"  This series takes place in 1995.  (Keep in mind that this show started airing in 1979)  Earth is conquered by the Akron Empire, an evil empire from outer space.  A gang of war orphans discover a space station... and the rest is history.

[BitTorrent] http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=228781&showfiles=1

All torrents will be currently hosted by the kind and generous people at NyaaTorrents.

Also, keep this in mind...

Several weeks ago, I downloaded the RAW videos of Daltanious which came with the scripts... in Italian.  Well, using Google Translator (Yes, you read right... Google Translator), I changed all the lines from Italian to English.  Afterwards, I edited each line myself so that it would make more sense when read in English.  As a result, this translation may not be 100% accurate.  This is why I am looking for a translation checker to assist me in making sure the scripts are accurate to the Japanese version of the series.  I'm posting this to show my work which I have done so far.  If anyone is willing to assist me in translation checking, feel free to e-mail me.  You will be given proper credit, of course.  Thank you for your patience.

Note:  Links removed.

No comments

Post a Comment

Luurah Productions. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.